our orders are delivered by third party contractors such as Interlink. We will
do our utmost to accommodate your delivery requirements to make the whole
process as smooth and painless as possible.
At times there are restrictions that we cannot avoid and we will work with you
to get the goods delivered as required.
Below are a few tips and guidelines that need attention:
• Most deliveries are made between the
hours of 8.30am and 6.00pm
• Next day deliveries are not considered
to be late until after 5.00pm at which point we will chase up the
• We are able to deliver before 10.00am –
midday –Saturday mornings for an extra charge.
• Road or height restrictions must be
notified to us prior to the arrival day.
• Parking and/or unloading restrictions
must be advised prior to the delivery day.
• Where pallets are used we cannot
guarantee these will be removed along with any packaging. This is at the
• Deliveries to exhibition halls and events
are the most problematical. We must have a mobile number of the
responsible to accept the delivery. All delivery failures due to un-contactable
incur extra delivery charges.
• Drivers are only responsible for taking
goods to the door of their vehicle, they are not responsible for loading
• All deliveries are based on delivering
to the ground floor only. If you are above or below this level suitable
personnel must be supplied to manage the unloading. Our drivers will often lend
a hand but some may choose
Pallet restrictions need to
be notified when placing the order.